The Bailey's Hotel
boasts a good situation in the centre of Rome. From the hotel you can reach in a few minutes walking Via Veneto, Trinità dei Monti and Piazza di Spagna, where there are the most exclusive shops.
Nearby places to visit
- Via Veneto; 5 minutes on foot
- Villa Borghese with the museum Borghese; 5 minutes on foot
- Piazza di Spagna; 15 minutes on foot
- Piazza Barberini; 10 minutes on foot
- Piazza della Repubblica with the Roman National Museum; 10 minutes on foot
- Fontana di Trevi; 15 minutes on foot
- Termini Central Train Station; 10 minutes on foot
How to reach us from the Fiumicino Airport – Leonardo Da Vinci
From the Arrival area you have to reach the train station that lies inside the airport, following the sign FS. The trains direct to the central Termini station leave every 30 minutes, the first train leaves at 06.37, the last one at 23.37. You can buy the tickets on the tobacconist near the platform. The journey is of about 30 minutes. From the central Termini station you can reach the hotel by taxi in 10 minutes.
Give us your Feedback